Total : $0.00USD
The Avenview HBT-C6POE-2SP8 HDBaseT 2x8 HDMI CAT5/6/7 Splitter with PoE, Bi-directional IR and Ethernet has been design to extend 4K2K (Ultra HD), 1080p (Full HD), 3D video and multi-channel digital audio formats to (8) eight Monitors. With its 2 HDMI inputs, the HBT-C6POE-2SP8 allows usesr to connect two input devices and control them interchangeably. The bonus features with this device it can support PoE (Power over the CATx cable to the RX) also Internet (100Mbps Ethernet service when connected to a Router). These features has been added to this unit to give the installer and user a complete solution with the new trends in online streaming, network connected devices and new demand in Smart TV, Ultra HD monitors and content.
The unit has a built-in local output which allows the user to extend via HDMI cable 35ft, also verify the signal output and (8) eight CATx ports to extend the source up to 100m to the connected RX at the HD Monitors. The HBT-C6POE-SP8 allows bi- directional IR control of the source connected to the unit from the users IR remote control at the monitor side.
INPUT: HDMI with 3D & 4Kx2K, 1080p, HDCP and DVI compliant source devices
DATA RATE: from 250Mbps up to 3Gbps
PC RESOLUTIONS: up to VGA to WUXGA
HD RESOLUTIONS: up to 4Kx2K (3840x2160@30Hz and 4096x2160@24Hz)1080p (1920x1080@60Hz)
AUDIO SUPPORTED: LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
AUDIO TRANSMISSION: (32-192kHz sample rate)
DISTANCE up to 100 meters through CAT6e/6a/7 cables
ETHERNET TRANSMISSION: rate up to 100Mbps
MODE: Standard 1080p@60Hz or TV EDID timing
SERVICE: USB for Manufacturer USE ONLY
3D SUPPORT: Follow by Display / TV’s EDID
POE SUPPORT: ONLY with capable Receiver (Rx units)
IR CONTROL: Bi-directional IR Control
The PoE function is designed for powering compatible Receiver units only.
The non-PoE Receivers has to be powered with a power supply.
Receivers of another brand would not be compatible.
Displaying HDMI 4Kx2K resolution would require the standard 4Kx2K HDMI cable and display for accurate results.
1. All HDMI over CATx transmission distances are measured using Belden CAT6A (625MHz), 4-Pair,UTP-Unshielded, Riser-CMR, Premise Horizontal Cable, 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors, Polyolefin Insulation, Patented Double-H spline, Ripcord, PVC Jacket using Quantum 980 signal HDMI Video Generator Module with Video Pattern Testing and shielded ends.
2. The transmission length is largely affected by the type of category cables, also the type of HDMI sources, and the type of HDMI display. The testing result shows solid UTP cables (usually in the form of 300m or 1000ft bulk cable) can transmit a lot longer signals than stranded UTP cables (usually in the form of patch cords). Shielded STP connectors are better suit than unshielded UTP connectors. A solid UTP CAT6A cable shows longer transmission length than solid UTP CAT5E/6E cable.
3. EIA/TIA-568-B termination (T568B) for category cables is recommended.
4. To reduce the interference among the unshielded twisted pairs of wires in category cable, you can useshielded STP cables with shielded connector to improve EMI problems, which occurs in poor wiring environments with unplanned cable runs situated away from EMI interference.
5. Because the quality of the category cables has the major effects in how long transmission distance will be made and how good is the received signal on the display, the actual transmission length is subject to high quality category cables. For resolution greater than 1080i or 1280x1024, a solid CAT6E 250MHz cable is the only viable choice.
2x8 HDBaseT HDMI Splitter over CAT6/7 with 4K2K,3D,POE and IR Support
250Mbps up to 3Gbps
VGA to WUXGA (1920x1200)
480i / 480p / 720p / 1080i / 1080p60 4Kx2K (3840x2160@30Hz and 4096x2160@24Hz)
HDMI TRANSMISSION RANGE
4K2K: (3840X2160@30Hz) ~ 75meter (250feet) (CAT6e) / 100meter (330feet) (CAT6a)
FULL HD: (1080p) ~ 100meter (330feet) (CAT6e) /110meter (360feet) (CAT6a)
LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
(32-192kHz sample rate)
INPUT DDC SIGNAL
5 Volts (peak-to-peak, TTL)
 Human body model — ±15kV [air-gap discharge] & ±8kV [contact discharge]
 Core chipset — ±8kV
2 x HDMI x IR IN (3.5mm Stereo mini-jack), 1 x LAN*, 1x 9pin Dsub (1x RS-232 Data), 1 x USB (Service only)
DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)
249mm" x 436mm x 44mm
20 ~ 90% RH (no condensation)
- 2x8 HDMI CAT5e/6/7 PoE Splitter
- IR Receiver x 1
- IR Blaster x 1
- Remote Control x 1
- 24V DC Power Adaptor
- Power Cord
- User Guide
Avenview 2X8 HDBaseT CAT5/6/7 POE Splitter with Local Output User Guide
Avenview 2X8 HDBaseT CAT5/6/7 POE Splitter with Local Output Data Sheet
Avenview provides the Pro AV industry with a comprehensive range of AV components for the management and distribution of video signals. Our philosophy is simple – to give installers and integrators the tools they need to create outstanding installations and excellent end user experiences.
9:00am - 5:00pm (Eastern Time Zone)
Monday to Friday